At A Little Creative we offer a range of after school classes. Here is the schedule for Term 1 2022. Booking is now online! Click through to your class of choice to book either a term or single session online.
|Morning||Private NDIS students||Private NDIS students||NDIS PAINTING GROUP 10am-12||NDIS|
CLAY GROUP 10am-12
HOME- SCHOOLers 10:30-12noon
|Drop-in Art & Studio SHOP open 9am- 12noon|
|Afternoon||ART CLUB 3:30-5pm (w Kasey)||private bookings available||private bookings available||Baringa|
Tweens 3:30-5pm (w Lindy)
|private bookings available|
|Evening||CLAY SKILLS 7-9pm (Lindy)|
**** Golden Beach State School Students **** We can pick your child up from school to walk to the studio for Monday’s class!
- Our after school art club allows children to explore mixed media and their own interests under professional guidance in the Golden Beach studio.
- After school- 3:30-5pm.
- $27.50 casual class, 7 week block $180 (incl. GST).
- Same as out after-school groups – but during the day!
- Fridays 10:30-12noon ($27.50 casual class, 7 week block: $180)
- Lindy is at Baringa Community Centre most Thursday arvos, running art for the ‘Tween Project’ group. Contact: [email protected] for bookings!
- Creative fun and exploration for ages 2-4yolds! Held in the studio yard – so cancelled IF the weather is too wet or windy. – Fridays 9:30-10:30am $15
- Small group of adults working on a variety of clay projects.
- Enjoy an evening of fun, getting muddy and creative. Suitable for all abilities we explore handbuilding or wheel-throwing*, and a range of topics throughout the year.
- $40 per class which includes tuition, clay, underglaze paints, firing, glaze and second firing.
- BYO food and drinks
- *Beginner throwers are recommended to book a focused 1:1 lesson initially.
NDIS Art Groups / Private Bookings
- We have a range of differents arts, activities and work-skills available for NDIS particpants – contact us to discuss availabilites and options to suit you!
- The studio is available for private group bookings, birthday parties, NDIS students etc.
Saturday Drop-In Art Themes
- Sat 12th Feb – Lots of LOVE for Valentine’s Day! – painted or ceramic hearts, cards + more…
- Sat 19th/26th Feb – Bisque Painting
- Sat 5th/12th March – Clay construction: Bunny bowls, plates or coiled egg cups
- Sat 19th/26th March – Sculpey or still-life drawing
- Sat 2nd/9th April – Easter Arts and Crafts